This year we are starting a new registration procedure. Below are the steps to register your child(ren) on the Hobson West Water Polo Team:
- Fill out the google doc utilizing the link below before April 30, 2017 and hit submit after filling the entire document out.
- You will receive via the e-mail provided in the google doc an e-mail confirming your submission and will give you a link to review or edit your answers. You may edit your answers up until step 3 occurs. After step 3, if any changes are made, please contact Emily or Jaime Viehweg directly.
- You will receive an e-mail from Emily or Jaime Viehweg confirming your registration, asking any remaining questions they need answered, and provide you with a total of the fees.
- Follow the instructions and pay your fees by April 30, 2017.
- If you were a member from last year – you are done with registration. If your child(ren) are new to Hobson West Water Polo, then you will receive an invitation to Teamsnap so you will be able to receive team messages and post your child’s availability throughout the season. Please follow the directions per the invitation, and then you are done with registration.
Emily and Jaime Viehweg will guide you through the process and make it quick and painless as signing up can be. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Jaime Viehweg at 630-618-6119.
If you have any program questions, you can contact Marcie Walker at email@example.com or 630-862-1571.
Here is the link to the google doc to get started: