These rules exist for the purpose of maintaining our courts and providing an opportunity for all to use them. Each resident is asked to cooperate, and to assist in enforcing them.
Please be considerate of others so that the courts may be enjoyed by everyone entitled to use them.
- Only Hobson West residents and their invited guests are permitted to use the tennis courts.
- The tennis courts are to be used for tennis only. No use or activity except tennis is permitted on the courts.
- Lessons on the courts must be given by our Tennis Pro only. No outside instructors may use the Hobson West Courts without direct permission from the Tennis Director.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on the tennis courts, except when they are in lessons with our instructor.
- Sitting or leaning on the nets is damaging to the nets and net straps and is strictly prohibited.
- Tennis shoes must be worn on the courts.
- No bicycles, skateboards, scooters or roller blades/skates are permitted on the courts.
- No pets are allowed on the courts.
- No food or beverage, other than water, is permitted inside the court area.
- Any access to the courts other than through the proper entry gate is strictly prohibited.
- Entry gate may be locked when courts are not in use, at the discretion of the Tennis Director or Pool Manager on duty.
Persons not responding to warnings or repeated warnings regarding violations of the rules or are caught damaging the facilities will have their privileges at the Swim and Tennis Club revoked for the entire season or permanently. We will also seek restitution for the damages caused and may seek criminal charges.
For more information contact email@example.com